Monday, April 6, 2009

The Reviews Are In!

Howdy!

Clearly I'm still tripping and skipping over this blogging thing because it's been ages since I've updated. However, I thought I'd just drop a line to to say thanks to KarenDetroit and airlady for positing reviews for For the Price of My Familiar at www.restrictedsection.org.

airlady said: "This was disturbing but good."

Sometimes disturbing works; thanks for the appreciation airlady!

KarenDetroit said: "truly better than 99% of the literature. Thanks!"

No Karen, thank YOU for reading and reviewing! Reviews are the strokes that keep me going people, so if you see something you like on the site, let me know!

Meanwhile, watch this space for my next installment of the Potion Master's Payday in the next two weeks. Also, if you're interested I can post Chapter 1 of The Healer's Apprentice, a prequel to Well Done, My Good and Faithful Servant which I need to get done before I can progress with Well Done. So if you want to see that chapter, let me know!

No comments: