Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Now Where Was I...

...Oh yeah that was a long nap! It's been more than a year since I've posted anything on this blog. I thought it might have been deactivated by the powers that be. But God bless 'em they kept it up. Many thanks :^)

What have I been doing in the interim? I've started a novel, This Could Be Heaven, and put it on hold because the project was overwhelming. Then I started another fiction project as a dress rehearsal/work out before going back to my novel. This project is a Superman fan fiction called Love's Divine. You can find it online at www.fanfiction.net in the Movie section. More on that another time...

Meanwhile, I don't want to make any promises because we know how promises go. But now that I've been laid off (that's right!) it looks like I'll have more time to post.

So watch this space.

See you 'round the 'net!

No comments: