Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My First Outside Comment!

Courtesy of my good buddy Tara.

Thanks Tara!

With your master's degree in women's history don't think I won't be tapping your brain for some more comments at some point. I don't just want to ramble on. I also want to interview people. So be prepared!

As for America's Got Talent, I was hoping the Glamazons would win too but I suspected they wouldn't for the obvious reasons.

But they were cute! MUCH prettier than the Pussycat Dolls.

If it's any consolation, I think they'll have an extended career because of this.

1 comment:

SagittarianSpirit74 said...

I would have to agree. They were pretty talented; but Terry Fator owned that competition!!! I mean, his impersonation of Kermit THEE Frog was spot-on! :-) It ain't easy bein' green; but nailing the impersonation might win you some green. He was great!!!